UK Pension Transfers
The decision to transfer your UK pension benefits to the Australian Superannuation
system will be one of the major financial decisions you will make and could have
a significant effect on your lifestyle in retirement.
➤ UK Pension Transfer Process
- Complete the authority (Click here to download) and post it to:
Collins House PO Box 24175 Melbourne, VIC, Australia 3001
- Collins House will contatct your UK pension scheme and request the necessary information.
- Collins House will then prepare a UK Pension Transfer Report and send to you free of charge.
- Our UK advisor will contact you to discuss the report to ensure that you have a full understanding and can make an informed decision.
- If you wish to proceed we will provide the relevant documentation and complete the transfer on your behalf.
- Collins House will arrange for a rebate of the referral fee paid to Financial Advisors by Peter Almond to you, as we do not accept referral fees from third parties.
- Collins House will offer Independent Financial Advice, should you wish to have your “nest egg” professionally managed, on a non commission fee basis.
How else can we help you?
Collins House Private Wealth, Independent advice that could save you thousands every year.
We help you decide on the right Super Fund, and assist in building a flexible strategy that's suited to your lifestyle.
Collins House Accountants assist you to navigate your way through the Taxation and Compliance maze.
With over 20 years of commercial experience, Collins House Legal assists you to protect assets that matter.