Taxation & Accounting Advice
Our team of experienced accountants, are dedicated to making
life easier for Small Business Owners, Executives and Retirees.
Collins House Accountants tailor make solutions to suit your needs.
Small Business Owners, Executives & Retirees
Whether you’re a private individual, executive or a business owner Collins House Accountants tailor make solutions to suit your needs. You may be looking to invest in a new small business, property or other investment, preparing for retirement or looking to manage your current personal taxation and/or business affairs more effectively. Often this involves:
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, trusts, companies and self managed superannuation funds to ensure compliance with relevant government legislation;
- Examining appropriate business Structures from both an Asset Protection and Taxation perspective for your new business venture, investment opportunity or self managed super fund;
- Accessing the Small Business Capital Gains Tax Concessions when considering the selling of an Existing Small Business or Asset;
- Dealing with the latest changes to Taxation legislation such as the recent rulings on Trusts and Unpaid Present Entitlements;
- Employee Share Schemes issues;
- Superannuation Contribution Limits;
- Capital Gains Tax matters;
- Negative Gearing & Investment options;
- Strategic financial and business planning;
- Cash flow analysis and budgeting;
- Saving for retirement and setting up Self Managed Superannuation Funds;
- Inheritances and Estate Planning;
- Preparation and Lodgment of income tax returns;
- General administration and taxation advice;
Where you have an existing relationship with Financial and or Legal Advisors we will work closely with them to ensure your Investment and Legal needs are met, as we understand the value of these trusted relationships. If however you would like an introduction to Collins House Private Wealth or Collins House Legal, please contract us to make an appointment.